Friday, September 17, 2010

Shiloh Park

We decided to celebrate Ryan's baptism by taking a picnic lunch to Shiloh Park.  Picnics are one of my favorite things.  To be able to combine that with all the history in Shiloh Park and my sweet family makes for a wonderful day!  I slaved for hours at the drive-thru window so that we could have my secret recipe (which also happens to be the colonel's secret recipe).  We had a special guest, Kaylee, join us.  We made sure to embarrass both Hunter and Kaylee by taking lots of pictures.



Aren't they adorable?


We played a little football...


We checked out some historical monuments...




A picture is worth a thousand words

Kevin looks a little like the "Thinker"


Yes, I do believe I see some resemblance.


We enjoyed the peacefulness of the water...




The Bloody Pond


We hiked the trails to see the Indian mounds.


Andy could barely make it


And, of course, we stopped to take a few more pictures!



(Psa 118:24 KJV) This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment